ESI’s range of state-of-the-art equipment enables it to carry out high-precision work. Our stable team of skilled workers is a tremendous asset in ensuring the highest level of satisfaction for our loyal client base.
Our machining work
ESI has been in business since 1999 and has achieved a lot over the years. Through the high precision and quality of our products, we have earned the loyalty of our customers. Their performance requirements and the relationships we have developed with them have helped us achieve exemplary standards in producing high-quality precision parts.
External and internal cylindrical grinding
Our precision machining equipment
We ensure stringent compliance with our clients’ specifications for various types of high-precision machining tasks. To do so, we use the following equipment:
Some of our machining equipment
- Five 2-axis CNC lathes – Parts size of 0’’ to 24’’
- One 3-axis CNC lathe with milling tools – Parts size of 0’’ to 10’’
- One 9-axis CNC lathe with milling tools – Parts size of 0’’ to 2.5’’
- One 3-axis machining centre – Table size of 20’’ x 40’’
- One 4-axis machining centre – Table size of 20’’ x 40’’
- One 5-axis machining centre – Table size of 16’’ x 20’’
- One CNC cylindrical grinding machine – Parts size of 8’’ x 36’’
- One 4-axis CNC vertical milling machine (X=48’’, Y=24“, Z=39“, C=20“, Axis diameter of 20“)
- One 4-axis CNC horizontal milling machine (X=100’’, Y=40“, Z=20“, C=Axis diameter of 20“)
Quality control system
At Engrenages Spécialisés, we take the quality process very seriously. Our internal system, inspired by the ISO standard, has become a symbol that links us to an internationally-renowned quality commitment. At ESI, each project demonstrates our consistency in managing precision and our commitment to always providing better service to our clients.