ESI’s passion for manufacturing high-quality gears has led it to continuously optimize its methods and ensure compliance in all the parts they create.
ESI strives to be known not only as a first choice contractor, but also as a partner in its clients’ value chains.
We ensure stringent compliance with our clients’ specifications for various types of gear:
- Spur gears, helical gears, and worm gears
- Unground and ground worm shafts
- Straight and involute spline shafts
- Internal keyway
- Timing pulleys
We work with all of the following materials:
- Stainless steel
- Cast iron
- Phenolic resin
Our gear production work
ESI has been in business since 1999 and has achieved a lot over the years. Through the high precision and quality of our products, we have earned the loyalty of our customers. Their performance requirements and the relationships we have developed with them have helped us achieve exemplary standards in producing high-quality precision parts.
Equipment for manufacturing gears
Some of our gear manufacturing equipment
- Seven vertical gear hobbing machine – Parts diameter of 0’’ to 48’’ – external tooth gears
- Ten horizontal gear hobbing machine – Parts diameter of 0’’ to 16’’ – external tooth gears
- Four shapers – Parts diameter of 0’’ to 40’’ – internal or external tooth gears
- One thread mill – Maximum parts size of 12’’ x 54’’ – worm drives
- Two thread grinding machines – Maximum parts size of 6’’ x 36’’
- One 25-ton hydraulic broach – Mass production of internal keyways
- Two manual shapers – Custom keyways
Quality control system
At Engrenages Spécialisés, we take the quality control process very seriously. Our internal system, inspired by the ISO standard, has become a symbol that links us to an internationally-renowned quality commitment. At ESI, each project demonstrates our consistency in managing precision and our commitment to always providing better service to our clients.