General machinist – Gears
Engrenages Spécialisés offers a stimulating work environment within a growing company that will put your rigour to good use and give you an active role on continuous improvement committees. Working in the Eastern Townships is an investment in your quality of life!
Come help us rise to the challenge!
- Installing and adjusting machines
- Operating various gear cutting machines
- Analyzing and solving problems associated with manufacturing gears
- Ensuring that parts comply with specifications
- DVS in machining
- Ability to read plans
- Sense of leadership
- Sense of autonomy and meticulousness
- Passion for the trade
- Work schedule: day and evening, 40 hours per week
- Salary: based on experience
- Group insurance available, clothing provided, and evening shift premium
for this job
We welcome all applications.
You are one click away from a promising future!